To apply, please email: email@example.com
- Reports to Foreman.
- Some knowledge of proper use of power equipment, materials and supplies used in construction work.
- Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to communicate.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and perform strenuous activities.
- Must be able to provide proof of completion on the 4 assigned online Clicksafety courses (listed below) prior to field start date (paid for by the company):
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction
- Hazzard Communication Advanced for All Industries
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Awareness for Construction
- Working Safely with Electricity Awareness for Construction
- Hourly Employee.
- Vacation package consistent with company policy.
- HRC Benefit.
- 401k with Match after 90 days.
- Health Benefits at a small cost before 90 days.