To apply, please email: email@example.com
- Reports to Coatings’ Superintendent.
- Be able to take direction from the Superintendent and Project Manager to perform all scopes of work needed to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Install polished and decorative concrete, epoxy, urethanes, and hard surface flooring systems.
- Strive to meet and exceed all production targets.
- Efficiently and effectively manage a project by pre-job planning with Superintendent and PM then assigning team members accordingly based on skill sets.
- Train and develop crew members.
- Manage timecards for team members.
- Track and manage equipment through Hilti app.
- Use of various coatings and polishing tools and equipment.
- Attention to detail: visual inspection of parts for blemishes.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Ability to measure different ratios of material and perform simple math.
- Ensure strict compliance with all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Must have own transportation to and from shop.
- Strong knowledge base in coating materials and experienced in installation of all types of resinous/coating materials used by Durable Surfaces.
- Have good time management skills.
- Must have the ability to lift (up to) 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to be flexible (Available to work nights and weekends if necessary).
- Must be task oriented.
- Competency in basic math skills.
- Artistic / Creative behaviors are highly valued.
- DOT Certified, Box Truck and Driver’s License
- Speak and Write English fluently
- Spanish speaking skills are valued
- Proof of completion on the 4 assigned online Clicksafety courses (listed below) prior to field start date (paid for by the company):
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction
- Hazzard Communication Advanced for All Industries
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Awareness for Construction
- Working Safely with Electricity Awareness for Construction
- Salaried Position.
- Vacation package consistent with company policy.
- HRC Benefit.
- 401k with Match after 90 days.
- Health Benefits paid for by company after 90 days.
For more information about our Coatings Division, click here.