To apply, please email: email@example.com
- Reports to General Superintendent. To apply, please email:
- Lead a crew in the field to perform all scopes of work within the Durable Surfaces core services.
- Adapt / Learn / and train labor force and craftsmen to promote future leaders within the company. (Develop your replacements to allow for advancement)
- Understand job estimates and budgets and work closely with the project management team to hit the performance goals of each job.
- Understand the job scope and be aware of it. Note any changes in the project scope to be discussed with Project Manager.
- Understand a project scope and breakdown to production goals for each day in a meaningful way to facilitate an organized and accurate execution of the work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers during trade scheduling meetings and understand the balance between making the customer happy and looking out for the company.
- Accurately fill out tickets and have them reviewed and signed by the appropriate customers when additional work is realized or requested.
- Promote a safety culture and work intelligently.
- Ability to plan and manage a large job with 20 men or more and maintain discipline and efficiency- good time management.
- Be accountable for and to your crew as a leader. Understand the needs of the crew and convey them towards management and understand the needs and health of the company and convey them to the crews.
- Hold your crews accountable for their performance and assist them in bettering themselves and working safely.
- Understand the proper usage of all tools typically utilized at Durable Surfaces and have the ability to assist in the trouble shooting of the tools to keep production moving.
- Be responsible and accountable for the tools assigned to each vehicle as well as the vehicle assigned.
- Identify potential value engineering items during the performance of the work. Provide feedback for efficiencies in the performance of the work to assist the office staff in performing their job more effectively.
- Complete understanding of all scopes of work.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Task oriented.
- Problem solving skills in the field.
- Competency in basic math skills.
- Must be able to use a computer effectively to communicate.
- OSHA 30, DOT Certified, Box Truck and Driver’s License.
- Speak and Write English fluently; Conversational Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to understand scope and changes and operate in a high stress environment as an effective leader.
- Salary Employee.
- Vacation package consistent with company policy.
- Company Vehicle with Gas card available for pick up each day.
- Company Cellphone.
- Company provided Computer.
- HRC Benefit.
- 401k with Match after 90 days.
- Excellent Health Benefits at no cost to the employee (employer paid).
- Profit Sharing Program.