To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reports to Epoxy Foreman.
- Be able to take direction from the Foreman to perform all scopes of work needed to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Coating’s materials used by Durable Surfaces is valued.
- Install polished concrete, epoxy, urethane, and hard surface flooring systems.
- Strive to meet and exceed all production targets.
- Have good time management skills.
- Use of various hand tools, finishing trowels, mixing drills, paint rollers, etc.
- Attention to detail: visual inspection of parts for blemishes.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Ability to measure different ratios of material and perform simple math.
- Ensure strict compliance with all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Must have own transportation to and from shop.
- Must have the ability to lift (up to) 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to be flexible (Available to work nights and weekends if necessary).
- Must be task oriented.
- Competency in basic math skills.
- Artistic / Creative behaviors are valued.
- OSHA 10, DOT Certified, Box Truck and Driver’s License. (OSHA Online Course paid for by company).
- Speak and Write English fluently.
- Spanish speaking skills are valued.
- Hourly Employee.
- Vacation package consistent with company policy.
- HRC Benefit.
- 401k with Match after 90 days.
- Health Benefits at a small cost after 90 days.
For more information about our Coatings Division, click here.